- Hamilton Book Awards
- Co-op Research Awards (Career, Best Paper, Creative)
- VPR Honors and Recognition Showcase
- Fine Arts
- Graduate School
- Office of the VP for Research
- Open Calls Grant & Award Opportunities
- VPR Research and Creative Grants (RCG)
- VPR Special Research Grants (SRG)
- VPR Subvention Grants
- VPR Limited Submission Programs
- Bridging Barriers
- Office of the Executive VP & Provost
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- HornRaiser – Crowdfunding
- There may be additional financial opportunities provided by departments
- Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) – OSP is the coordinating office for externally funded research and sponsored projects at UT-Austin. They assist research faculty and staff with the following: proposal review, authorization, and submission; award negotiations and acceptance; account management; close-out, reports, audits, collection; professional development and education; export control, and research compliance.
- Pivot – Funding Opportunity Database – Pivot is a database that allows researchers to quickly discover the right funding opportunities.
- VPR Cross-College Grant Support – The VPR office helps coordinate interdisciplinary proposals and collaborates with faculty to organize proposal drafting efforts, solicit external reviews of draft proposals, facilitate the internal review and submission process, and support the establishment of an award management strategy upon receipt of funding.
- UT Office of the VP for Research – This office provides funding, education, and resources for researchers on campus.
- UT Office of Technology Commercialization – This office evaluates, protects, markets, and licenses the university’s inventions and software, assists in the formation of startups, provides outreach and informative forums to the university’s faculty on the commercialization processes, and promotes collaboration with industry, investors, and others within the technology commercialization ecosystem.
- 2018_VPR – Faculty Development Flyer (246kb pdf)
- Research Development Newsletter – email email@example.com to be added to the listserv
Page last updated: 7/7/2022