- Create and manage glossaries, style guides, and other linguistic and cultural assets. As our language POC, you will provide feedback to a wide variety of teams to establish localization quality requirements and connect with the Lab Operations team and LPMs when those requirements are not met.
- Qualify a variety of products and services through both manual and automated UI testing.
- With the added support of internal and external vendors, ensure the best quality output for customers across all deliverables for your specific language.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams across multiple time zones to identify the best localization strategies around new and current brands.
- Drive linguistic bugs resolution and communicate localizability, functional, and layout issues promptly to the project LPMs. Beyond reporting on issues found, provide pertinent information and follow solutions to their conclusion.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on product and UX design, and flag potential cultural sensitivity issues.
- Look for opportunities to optimize workflow, tools, and processes to help the team scale.
- Implement and foster globalization/internationalization/ localization best practices.
- Native-level fluency in Slovenian
- Sufficient understanding of software development lifecycle
- Proven experience in a technical translation or localization QA role with high attention to detail with an ability to see the big picture and to handle some ambiguity
If interested, please contact: email@example.com