Deadline for Applications: Ongoing Until Filled
Russian Life magazine is seeking a Digital Editor intern to curate and compile its weekly e-letter, The Russia File, and to play an active role in the magazine’s growing digital footprint in 2018. This is a part-time internship that is scoped at 2-3 hours per week and has a modest stipend.
- Superb English writing skills (native English).
- Ability to write succinctly, quippily, and knowledgeably about Russian culture (with little or no need for style editor intervention).
- At least intermediate Russian reading ability.
- Excellent online search, fact-checking, and news survey skills.
- Excellent sense of humor and a taste for offbeat, under-the-radar news.
- Basic HTML skills and comfort with CMS and online blog editing systems, including image manipulation, or willingness to gain this skill.
For more information and to apply, click here.