Deadline for Applications: March 1, 2019
The 1-year M.S. in Global Media and Cultures and the 1-year M.S. in Applied Languages and Intercultural Studies offer a humanities education for the jobs of the future. Georgia Tech’s programs combine advanced language training with media studies and hands-on portfolio-building for careers in international business, global media and communications industries, international education, and social entrepreneurship.
For more information on these programs- visit the website
- Graduate Assistantships in all languages
- Claus Halle Foundation Assistantships for German Studies
- “Global at Home” Graduate Assistantships with the Department of Housing
- FLAS Fellowships through the Atlanta Global Studies Center (Georgia Tech/Georgia State)
- Additional funding opportunities for study abroad