This is an Open and Continuous Announcement to establish a standing register of qualified candidates. We have established a cut off of 25 applications at a time, which will be referred to the manager. Final application disposition will be completed once position has been filled.
This position is being filled under the Direct Hire Authority for Post-Secondary Students and Recent Graduates.
Position will be filled at the GS-09 or GS-11 level. If selected at the GS-09 or GS-11 level, may be non-competitively promoted to the full performance GS-12 level.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Temporary Duty/Business travel up to 25% of the time
- A trial or probationary period may be required
- Develops plans of action for future travel and identifying unforeseen requirements to mitigate delays or implementing alternate plans.
- Develops statistical data to justify changes and recommendations for future travel funding.
- Prepares proper documentation for travelers needing clearances and other travel documents.
- Receives, reviews and edits military and civilian award packets to ensure proper preparation and staffing.
- Reviews, distributes and suspends incoming and outgoing mail, correspondence and taskers.
- Develops local procedures for transportation requests.
Who May Apply: To be eligible for consideration you must meet the definition of:
Post-Secondary Student: (1) is currently enrolled in, and in good academic standing at, a full-time program at an institution of higher education; and (2) is making satisfactory progress towards receipt of a baccalaureate or graduate degree; and (3) has completed at least one year of the program.
Recent Graduate: Awarded a degree by an institution of higher education not more than two years before the date of the appointment of the applicant. Exception: For a person who has completed a period of obligated service in a uniformed service of more than four years, the degree may be awarded by an institution of higher education not more than four years before the date of the appointment of the applicant.