Event Dates: Oct. 8 and Oct. 22, 2021
We invite you to a 2-part webinar devoted to academic libraries of Siberia on Friday, October 8 at 10 am EDT, and Friday, October 22 at 10 am EDT.
Librarians from six Siberian cities will introduce their unique collections (including electronic collections), discuss interesting projects and international collaborations at their libraries, and field questions from those in attendance.
- Evgeniya Pshenichnaya, State Public Scientific and Technological Library of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Novosibirsk)
- Valeria Esipova and Kirill Konev, Research Library of Tomsk State University (Tomsk)
- Konstantin Kokarev, Library and Museum of Tyumen State University (Tyumen’)
- Elena Kasyanchuk, Scientific Library of Siberian Federal University (Krasnoyarsk)
- Maksim Kudelya, Molchanov-Sibirskiy Irkutsk Regional State Universal Scientific Library (Irkutsk)
- Valentina Davagshin and Svetlana Tsybikova, National Library of the Republic of Buryatia, Regional Center of the Yeltsin Presidential Library of the Republic of Buryatia (Ulan-Ude)
The webinar is organized by the Education and Access Subcommittee of Committee on Libraries and Information Resources of the American Association for Slavic, East European and Eurasian Studies (ASEEES CLIR) with the support of the Robert F. Byrnes Russian and East European Institute (REEI) of Indiana University. The webinar is open to anyone with an interest in the region.
Link to registration: https://yalelibrary.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0td-CpqjgsGNxPfVT5vDd3DZV9qAre7nIS
Send questions to Veronika Trotter: email@example.com