Deadline for Applications: January 29, 2018
Senior Organized Crime Adviser
Level: Senior Professional
Vacancy Number: VNSRMS00508
Duty Station: Belgrade, Serbia
Apply by: 29 January 2018 for full consideration
View the job description: https://www.pae.com/careers-react-opportunities
In order to receive full consideration, interested parties should create an online application and enter the relevant vacancy number at: https://www.pae.com/careers-react by 29 January. Only finalists will be contacted. PAE-REACT will interview short-listed candidates in order to make nominations by the OSCE deadline.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent physical condition
- Possession of a valid automobile driving license and ability to drive using manual transmission
- Ability to cope with physical hardship and willingness to work extra hours and in an environment with limited infrastructure
- University education in law or significant work experience in criminal justice and/or law enforcement (the latter required for police corrections officer training)
- Advanced degree in relevant field
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in the practice of law, e.g. judges, prosecutors, lawyers, etc.
- Previous experience in law enforcement and/or public administration
- Experience in project management, including planning, budgeting, implementation and evaluation
- Knowledge of courtroom proceedings and criminal law and procedure
- Knowledge of international legal procedure standards and instruments
- Knowledge of the standards and practices of modern criminal justice systems
- Demonstrable organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good drafting skills and the ability to tailor reports and presentations to the needs of a specific audience
- Professional fluency in the English language, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team, with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, as well as the ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities
- Ability to operate Windows applications including word-processing and e-mail
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited time frames
Deadline to apply: January 19th, 2018
(DOT will be considering CVs as they arrive, so please submit CV asap)
*Must be a Czech national
Digital Opportunity Trust is currently looking for a Bilingual Program Manager for its 5-month project in the Czech Republic.
About Digital Opportunity Trust
Digital Opportunity Trust (DOT) is an acclaimed international non-profit headquartered in Ottawa, Canada; with local operations around the globe. DOT is the leader in creating educational, economic, and entrepreneurial opportunity through the effective use of information and communication technology for communities and people in countries that are developing, in transition, or under stress. Continue reading
Deadline: March 1, 2018
The Serendipity American English and Culture Program has been in continuous operation at the American Home in Vladimir, Russia since September 1992 under the auspices of Serendipity: Russian Consulting & Development, Ltd.—now doing business as Serendipity-Russia. Demand for English lessons from native speakers remains very strong. In addition to classes, as noted above, our teachers offer lectures on topics of special interest to Russians.
This is an exceptional opportunity to experience Russia in a uniquely supportive atmosphere and to accomplish something worthwhile in the process. Previous teachers have commented very favorably on the quality of our facilities and teaching materials; the tremendous support provided by their colleagues, including our dedicated Russian staff; and how much they have enjoyed their Russian students. A significant number of our teachers have parlayed their experience in Vladimir into employment in Moscow or stateside—or into admission to major graduate programs, including top ranked law schools
- Russian Visa application support
For more information please click here!
Deadline for Applications: January 12, 2018
Funded by the U.S. Department of State and administered by The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars, the Thomas R. Pickering Fellowship Program provides graduate students with financial support, mentoring and professional development to prepare them academically and professionally for a career with the U.S. Department of State. Women, members of minority groups historically underrepresented in the Foreign Service, and students with financial need are encouraged to apply.
Pickering Fellowship Program Benefits
- Up to $37,500 annually for tuition, room and board, books, mandatory fees and some travel expenses for a two-year master’s degree in fields related to the Foreign Service such as business administration, economics, public policy, international affairs, and other relevant fields.
Deadline for applications: January 7, 2018
*Must currently be a graduate student at The University of Texas at Austin
BBA IP – Prague, Czech Republic, Summer 2018
Program Liaisons are an integral part of the BBA Short Term International Programs (BBA SIP) and are responsible for assisting the BBA SIP Program Coordinator and faculty leader(s) in delivering study abroad programs that meet the academic and cultural objectives of the BBA International Programs Office.
Purpose of the Position: One liaison will be hired to assist with the implementation and assessment of either the Management Program in Prague (or) International Accounting Program in Prague. The program liaison will handle administrative work associated with the program, serve as an on-site program coordinator, and act as a cultural ambassador. As part of this responsibility, the liaison will work closely with BBA IP staff, faculty leaders, and partner university administrators. The program liaison reports to the BBA SIP Program Coordinator. Continue reading
Deadline for application: November 17, 2017
Deadline for application: November 12, 2017
PAE Government Services, under contract for the U.S. Department of State, is seeking applications from well-qualified U.S. citizens for the following position within the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE):
Senior Legal Adviser
Level: Middle Management
Area of Expertise: Rule of Law
Vacancy Number: VNSMUS00642
Duty Station: Kyiv, Ukraine
Apply by: 12 November for full consideration
View the job description: https://www.pae.com/careers-react-opportunities
Deadline for Applications: October 31, 2017
The Ukrainian Research Institute at Harvard University is currently accepting applications for the full-time position of Publications Manager. Applications from interested individuals must be posted by October 31, 2017 to the Harvard University employment website, Aspire.
When applying for this position please submit a cover letter. All formal offers will be made by FAS Human Resources. This is a two-year term position with possibility of becoming a permanent position.
The individual holding this position will manage all aspects of the Institute’s operations involved in the production and distribution of its monographs series, source materials, the journal Harvard Ukrainian Studies, and other related publications. Explore HURI’s publications here.
Duties And Responsibilities include: Full scope supervision and management of publications staff including the management of their workflow; oversight of the efforts of outside service providers; determination of production timelines and priorities; editing manuscripts submitted for publication and interacting with the authors; oversight of the publications operations’ budget; working with the Institute’s editorial board to establish publishing policies/practices as well as working with the editorial board to review and accept manuscripts for publication; acting as the contact between authors, referees, editors, and co-publishers; handling copyrights, permissions, and royalties; acting as principal contact and source of information for outside vendors, printers, designers, and editors; monitoring publisher-author agreements; compiling, writing, and editing reports relating to Institute publications operations; and performing other related duties as required. Continue reading
Deadline to Apply: October 3, 2017
United States Department of State
An Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply
Position Title: Diplomatic Security: Foreign Service Security Technical Specialist
Open Period: September 6, 2017 – October 3, 2017
Pay Scale and Grade: FP 06
Salary: $39,954 – $58,674
Appointment Type: Permanent – Permanent after tenure granted by a Foreign Service Specialist (FSS) Tenure Board.
Work Schedule: Full Time
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Supervisory Status: Yes