- Ms completed The History of Writing
- Ms completed The History of the Alphabet
- 2007 The History of Counting, Korean Translation, Mirae Media & Books, inc. Seoul, Korea
- 1999 The History of Counting, Morrow Junior, New York, 45p.
- 1974 Archaeology. Wings Books, Steck and Vaughn Co., Austin, Texas, 42 p.
Exhibitions and Exhibition Catalogues
- 1998 Legacy of the Middle East, Catalogue for the Exhibition, Teachers Guide, Internet version of Catalogue and Teachers Guide (www.humanities-interactive.org.), Video for the Exhibition
- 1977 With Sara Otto-Diniz and Jacqueline Pinsker MCCaffrey, At the Court of the Great King – The Art of the Persian Empire, 30 p.
- 1976 With Sara Otto-Diniz, Open Sesame, The Story of Persian Locks, Austin, Texas: The University of Texas Art Museum, 29 p.
- 1976 With S. Mayer and M. Timko, Egypt in the Days of the Pharaoh, Austin, Texas: The University of Texas Art Museum, 29 p.
- 1975 The First Civilization: The Legacy of Sumer, Austin, Texas: The University of Texas Art Museum, 95 p.
- 1975 With S. Mayer. The Story of Sumer: The First Civilization, Austin, Texas: The University of Texas Art Museum., 30 p.
- 1980 The Origin and Development of Writing, (video). Alarion Press, Boulder, Colorado.
- 1979 Origins of Writing, (slide show), circulated by the Archaeological Institute of America
- 1987 Origins and Development of Western Writing, (video). Alarion Press, Boulder, Colorado.
Page last updated: 2/21/14