New Faculty, Staff & TAs/AIs
Faculty, Staff, TAs & AIs can submit information for their directory profiles on the main BSOM website using this form:
Before beginning the form, we recommend collecting the following information:
- Your EID
- Your official BSoM title(s).
- Your professional bio, 300 words or less (any bios longer than 300 words will be truncated).
- Performance faculty, and ensemble directors, conductors and teaching assistants should also prepare a separate 170-word MAX bio that will be used for concert programs. This will be kept on file for future use.
- A professional headshot or publicity still in high resolution (at least 1000 pixels on the shortest side), in jpg or png format.
- A complete list of courses you will teach at BSOM, including Course Numbers and Titles.
- A list of recent press, publications, and/or recordings you’d like to list on your profile.
- if research is part of your UT appointment, a list of your research areas.
- Your complete education history if applicable.
- Contact information you would like shared with the public including
- Office Number
- UT email address
- Office phone (optional)
- Your outside professional website (optional)
- Any social media sites you use for professional purposes you would like to share.
Updating Your Existing Profile
You can request updates to your existing profile using this form:
The form will walk you through making updates to your current information.
Please note that all profiles have to be created manually, and it may take us several days to get your profile built. We’ll email you when your profile has been published/updated using the email address in your submission.