Deadline for Registration: July 01, 2017
For the fourth time international students from all around the world will come to Arkhangelsk for NArFU’s annual Autumn School of Russian Language and Culture, and they are pleased to invite you to join them in September 2017 and have an unforgettable experience in the Russian North!
Extensive programme of the Autumn School combines language course and cultural module offering an individual approach to every student. Russian language classes are complemented by interactive lectures in local museums and creative workshops while the famous Northern hospitality will undoubtedly contribute to your positive emotions during the programme. A diverse cultural programme offered in the afternoon can be organized according to your personal interest.
- September, 11-30
- Level: A1-B2
- Groups up until 10 people
- Tuition waiver for Russian Quota Scholarship grantees
- Participation certificate (5 ECTS)
- 16 000 rubles (travel expenses, accommodation and meals are not included)
Accommodation & Transfer:
- Rooms in NArFU’s dormitories (3000 rubles)
- Wireless Internet service in the university and dormitory
- Personal assistance by NArFU’s volunteers incl. transfer from and to the airport/railway station
- Invitation is issued by NArFU free of charge (not tourist visa!)
- Direct flights from Moscow (Sheremetyevo and Domodedovo airports) and Saint Petersburg (Pulkovo airport) – app. 1.5 hours
- Railroad connection from Moscow and Saint Petersburg – app. 24 hours