Deadline: February 15, 2019
American Councils is pleased to announce that the Business, Technology, and Innovation (BTI) Scholarship offers travel, lodging, and tuition support for U.S. students participating in an American Councils summer internship program in Moscow for Summer 2019.
On the program, student interns:
- Work, live, and study in one of the world’s most economically powerful cities
- Gain real-world skills demanded by employers
- Make their resumes stand out
- Get job experience through an 8-week internship at a startup
- Explore a career path in business consulting, marketing, technology, and more
- Earn 4-5 credits in intercultural communication
U.S. undergraduate and graduate students interested in business, innovation, or STEM fields are eligible to apply for scholarships of $3,000-5,000. Awards are made on the basis of financial need, compatibility, and academic merit. No prior study of Russian is required.
A Resident Director in Moscow provides ongoing logistical support and 24-hour emergency assistance. All participants are enrolled in comprehensive health, accident, and evacuation insurance while overseas. A dedicated mentor guides career development goals during online sessions.
To apply, submit an online application by February 15, 2019 by going to www.acstudyabroad.org/innovation-scholarship.
For questions please email: email@example.com