Deadline: September 24, 2021
The Kennan Institute is glad to announce a new opportunity for a Program Coordinator position. This federal position is open to both current federal employees and to members of the public. This job will remain open until September 24, 2021.
Responsibilities for the competition include the following:
- Support to the Director, Deputy Director and staff of the Kennan Institute in all administrative matters
- Prepares and processes all Kennan Institute accounting-related paperwork (i.e., invoices, scholar stipends, purchase orders, etc.)
- Organizes and supervises all matters related to the Kennan Institute public events
- Conducts outreach, including communications by phone, e-mail, webpages, social media, preparing and maintaining relevant professional lists, and various writing and editing tasks
- Arranges travel and hotel accommodations for staff members and participants in the Institute’s activities
- Publish and manage upcoming event information on the wilsoncenter.org website
- Attend events and take event notes or administer audience Q&A as staffing requires
- Synthesize a monthly newsletter that features Kennan Institute events, publications, and collaborations
For more information, please view the USA Jobs links below.
The Wilson Center’s Kennan Institute is the premier US national center for advanced research on Russia and Eurasia, co-founded by George F Kennan in 1974. The mission of the Kennan Institute is to build and sustain deep mutual understanding, cooperation, and exchange among intellectual and opinion leaders in the United States, Russia and the surrounding states – a bedrock for regional and global, peace, prosperity and security.