Dates of Trips: 4th – 11th June 2017 & 18th – 25th June 2017
During the one week of the trip you will visit all the famous tourist attractions, see the Red Square and Kremlin and meet a group of other international fellow travelers who will share the experience with you!
The participants will arrive on Sunday. They will be met at the airport and driven to the accommodation. During the following days they will be accompanied by an English speaking guide.
Each of the days the participants will have breakfast in the house and after the breakfast will be pick up by the comfortable minibus. The minibus will take the group together with the guide to various places in the city and in the evening will bring the group back to the house.
The organizer of the trip is Stichting Libertas International – the youth international organization based in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
The price for the trip is 590 euro. The price includes:
- Accommodation (in the double room)
- Local transportation (transportation during the trip – participants will be picked up from the house and driven back home every day by private minibus)
- Transfer to and from the airport (participants will be met at the airport and driven to the house upon arrival and will be driven to the airport at the departure day)
- Entry tickets to the attractions (museums and other places which will be visited)
- Visa invitation (you will need to apply for a visa at the Russian Consulate)
- English speaking guide (who will be with you during the trip)
- Breakfast (healthy breakfast every morning)
Please note that the tickets are not included. Usually from the most of big cities in Europe you can buy tickets for 180-230 euro (tickets with the transfer; direct tickets are more expensive). If you need help with looking for the good connection – let us know – we’ll try to assist with finding the right ticket and book it for you!
For more information, and to register, click here.