WordPress makes visually rich content easy to create.
Before You Start
Make sure you are in compliance with legal, copyright, privacy and university requirements.
Images, video, audio and attached documents are stored in your Library. You can store these media types in your Library in advance or as you are editing Pages and Posts. Navigate to the Library from the left-column menu of the Dashboard by clicking on Media. In the Library you can edit, delete or view media. This includes batch upload and deletion. Search and filtering ability is also provided.
- Add images to your pages and posts.
- Create a thumbnail gallery.
- Create a slideshow of your images. It is especially important to optimize images before uploading them to use in the Wooslider because the slideshow does not start until all of the images are loaded. For best results we recommend using images that are the same width and height.
- Images floated next to text.
- Upload and insert video and audio with WordPress or
- embed from an external site like YouTube or SoundCloud.
- Upload and insert PDF documents.
More features and add-ons are available with widgets and plugins that can be enabled by your site administrator or the COFA Web team.