How to write for the Web, requirements of the American’s with Disabilities Act, university policy and other general Web instruction can be found on the COFA Web Instruction site.
Keep reading to learn about:
- Logging in,
- navigating the Dashboard workspace screen you see after logging in,
- creating and editing Pages used to present “static” content,
- creating and editing blog and news Posts,
- adding images, multimedia and attachments,
- controlling your menu navigation items,
- controlling the Web address for your page and
- managing and moderating comments.