- Due to various technical issues, Zoom is no longer installed in all of your Nursing classrooms. It is however available in all classrooms that have an external webcam installed on top of the classroom monitor.
- The following rooms have Zoom installed and a webcam available: 1.106, 1.108, 1.112, 1.116, 1.118, 3.170, 4.176, 4.180, 5.134
- If you’re teaching in a room that is not equipped with a webcam as Zoom, please contact me so we can get it installed.
- If you have any questions about teaching with Zoom, please contact me at your convenience.
- And if you’d like to learn more about Zoom, here’s a great place to start.
- More Zoom resources are available here
- Once again, Lectures Online will be recording in-class lectures automatically for those teaching in select classrooms within the School of Nursing.
- If you are teaching in NUR 1.106, 1.108, 1.112, or 1.118, whatever appears on the computer screen (e.g., PPT slides, videos, etc.) as well as the audio of your lecture will automatically be recorded and uploaded into your Canvas course.
- More information about Lectures Online is available here.
- Online proctoring tool Proctorio will continue to be available for faculty who wish to use it.
- If your Canvas course previously used Proctorio, and you wish to continue using it, you don’t have to make any changes. It will continue to work as in the past.
- If you wish to have Proctorio removed from your class, please contact me and I’ll be happy to help.
- More information about Proctorio is available here
- If you’ll be returning to paper tests, please be aware that the Test Scanning Service is now by appointment only: https://testingservices.utexas.edu/scanning