To help you prepare for the beginning of online classes on March 30th, the Faculty Innovation Center has created the Instructional Continuity page which is full of useful resources: https://facultyinnovate.utexas.edu/instructional-continuity
- First Steps: https://facultyinnovate.utexas.edu/instructional-continuity-first-steps
- Instructional Activities: https://facultyinnovate.utexas.edu/instructional-continuity-instructional-activities
- Technology Toolbox: https://facultyinnovate.utexas.edu/instructional-continuity-technology-toolbox
The Faculty Innovation Center (FIC) is here to collaborate with UT instructors and academic units to create and enable transformative learning experiences.
The FIC has also created a curated toolkit for instructors called Quick FIC Solutions full of short videos to help you address lots of different aspects of your classes.
- Why Students Resist Learning
- Setting Students Up for Success
- Dynamic Lecturing
- Promoting Academic Integrity
Based in Washington, D.C., The Chronicle of Higher Education is the No. 1 source of news and information for college and university faculty members and administrators.
- Teaching Resources
- What Professors Can Learn About Teaching From Their Students
- Are Your Being Rigorous or Just Intolerant?
- Best Ideas for Teaching, 2017
Faculty Focus publishes articles and resources on effective teaching strategies for the college classroom — both face-to-face, online, blended, or flipped. It’s also home to The Teaching Professor Blog.
- I’m in ‘Kahoots’ with Technology in the Classroom
- A Learner-Centered Syllabus Helps Set the Tone for Learning
- Five Things to Do on the First Day of Class
Educause is a nonprofit association committed to advancing higher education.
Vanderbilt University’s Center for Teaching is dedicated to the promotion of university teaching that leads to meaningful student learning.