The Faculty Innovation Center (FIC) is here to collaborate with UT instructors and academic units to create and enable transformative learning experiences.
The FIC has also created a curated toolkit for instructors called Quick FIC Solutions full of short videos to help you address lots of different aspects of your classes.
- Why Students Resist Learning
- Setting Students Up for Success
- Dynamic Lecturing
- Promoting Academic Integrity
Based in Washington, D.C., The Chronicle of Higher Education is the No. 1 source of news and information for college and university faculty members and administrators.
- Teaching Resources
- What Professors Can Learn About Teaching From Their Students
- Are Your Being Rigorous or Just Intolerant?
- Best Ideas for Teaching, 2017
Faculty Focus publishes articles and resources on effective teaching strategies for the college classroom — both face-to-face, online, blended, or flipped. It’s also home to The Teaching Professor Blog.
- I’m in ‘Kahoots’ with Technology in the Classroom
- A Learner-Centered Syllabus Helps Set the Tone for Learning
- Five Things to Do on the First Day of Class
Educause is a nonprofit association committed to advancing higher education.
Teaching is an art, a craft, and a science, and perfecting it is an ongoing, endless process. And Cult of Pedagogy is an online magazine dedicated to exploring all the wonderful possibilities that can mean.
Vanderbilt University’s Center for Teaching is dedicated to the promotion of university teaching that leads to meaningful student learning.