DO YOU LOVE WORKING WITH CHILDREN? CAN YOU COOK?
Cook, Learn, Grow is a team of professionally trained educators and chefs that work in partnership with schools and communities to lead unique food literacy programs which allow young people to learn critical life skills, gain tools for creative expression and have successful experiences that build self-esteem and confidence.
Cook, Learn, Grow has openings for PART-TIME kid’s cooking instructors for the After School Cooking Programs.
- driving to various locations to teach provided food literacy/cooking curriculum
- maintain safe and engaging classroom
- classroom management
- strong cooking skills
- passionate about and experienced teaching children
- possess a teacher’s heart
- kid magnet
- able to commit for a 4-month minimum
- available 2-5pm, M-F & weekends as needed
- pass background check & fingerprinting
- have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- strong organizational skills and time management
- responsible and trustworthy
- friendly and engaging personality
- positive role models
Benefits:DOE, plus mileage
ALL STAFF IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND ORIENTATION AND TRAINING.
- Locations: Austin, Houston, Dallas
- Part-time; seasonal
Apply here: http://cooklearngrow.com/join-team/