Link to Application Information and Form: https://www.miraclefoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-Summer-Intern-Application-Final.pdf
Email the completed application and your resume to Kat@MiracleFoundation.org by Thursday, May 4th. You will hear back from us by Wednesday, May 9th. Please include your full name and the application cycle in the email subject line (ex: Jane Smith Summer 2018 Internship Application).
Since our founding on Mother’s Day in 2000, the Miracle Foundation has taken a stand for orphaned children. Our “Child First” approach is multi-faceted, collaborative and community-based:
- 80% of children living in institutions have a living relative. We make every effort to reunite these children with their birth family, if possible
For abandoned children without family — our measurable, systematic method ensures that children are loved, educated, healthy and safe until they transition to a permanent family.
- We actively collaborate with governments, other non-profits and local family-strengthening organizations to transform systems and give children a voice.
Our interns gain an inside opportunity to learn how to run a nonprofit that makes an impact for the world’s orphaned children. • Our Office Administration Intern will work with our Office Manager to complete various administrative tasks, create process documents, track departmental progress, and more.
Responsibilities vary, but are generally in one of the following areas: Office Administration, Development, Programs, and Finance. We do our best to find work that suits your interests and develops your expertise.
• Our Development Intern will work with our Development Associate to plan events, analyze fundraising data, develop fundraising campaigns, research funding prospects, and more.
• Our Programs Intern will work with our Director of Global Programs and Program Coordinator to input and analyze data, create and improve programs, and more.
• Our Finance Intern will work with our Chief Financial Officer to create financial statements, track our expenses, and more.
Requirements: We offer both formal (for class credit) and informal internships. Interns are expected to donate at least 10 hours/week of their time and exemplify the following qualities:
•Global perspective, belief in our mission, and a passion for making a difference
•Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
•High level of computer proficiency, including Microsoft Word, Excel, andPowerPoint
•Organized and detail-oriented, with effective time-management skills
•Strong work ethic, the ability to follow through, and a willingness to do whatneeds to be done, no matter how large or small
•Dependable, self-motivated, and conscientious
•Outgoing and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude
•Professional, prompt, and dresses appropriately
•Must be 18 or older.
If you have any questions, email or call our Office Manager Kat Jones at Kat@MiracleFoundation.org or (512)-329-8635.