Any Baby Can seeks enthusiastic, dedicated applicants for a Communications Intern. The Communications Intern will have the opportunity to learn the daily functions of a comprehensive, quality communications and outreach team at an Austin-based nonprofit, while gaining experience in the design and distribution of digital and print marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the intern will play a key role in supporting the goals of the Communications team.
· Support the promotion of agency classes, events and groups through communication via online channels, including social and events calendars.
- Pitch ideas and assist with the design of email marketing campaigns.
- Support communications activities with graphic design and copyediting skills.
- Track social media and email marketing analytics to articulate messaging to all constituents.
· Organize schedules and maintain projects in project management system
· Assist in creation of marketing materials and press releases
· Attend and support agency’s mission at outreach events
· Complete Administrative tasks (i.e. data entry, drafting emails, transcribing meetings notes, etc.)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of social media platforms and trends
· Strong attention to detail and organization skills
· Experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud
· Undergraduate or graduate student in Communications, Marketing or related field. Internship must be completed for course credit.
· Available for consistent work schedule during operating hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. for a minimum of ten hours per week, with flexible hours depending on class schedule.
Location: 6207 Sheridan Ave, Austin, TX 78723, United States
Apply Here: https://www.givepulse.com/event/19645-Communications-Intern