About Resilient Georgia:
Our mission at Resilient Georgia is to lead a state-wide coalition to develop a closely aligned trauma-informed public and private network working toward a united vision to create a birth through 26 year-old integrated behavioral health system. This includes the use of essential tools such as education/teaching/training, workforce development, policy strengthening, practice research, and evaluation.
- Emily Anne Vall, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Neha Mehta Khanna, Strategy & Evaluation Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org (BDP Children & Society 2005 Alum & Former BDP Alumni Mentor)
Summer Health Communication Internship Details:
Our Summer Health Communications Intern will help to build and shape a reader’s/visitor’s experience with our social media channels and newsletter to help further Resilient Georgia’s ability to share our work, highlight innovation and partnerships, and promote best practice resources and training. The intern will work closely with the Executive Director & Strategy & Evaluation Consultant to receive weekly strategic input & guidance, and to ensure that all design and content aligns with Resilient Georgia’s communication objectives, vision & mission. The intern will work closely with our Summer Health Communications Lead to receive daily mentorship, coaching and direction.
- Curate content to develop bi-weekly newsletter distributed widely across Resilient Georgia’s 75+ partners & 400+ stakeholders, filled with timely, helpful & relevant state and national resources focused on children, adolescent and young adult behavioral health, ACEs and its intersection with COVID-19, racial equity & more
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Ideate, create and post content to different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & YouTube)
- Plan and adhere to content calendars to schedule posts on different social media platforms
- Track user traffic and assess user response to different content posted
- Plan social media campaigns to reach a wider audience and increase awareness
Please email a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Resilient Georgia’s Executive Director and Strategy & Evaluation Consultant (contact information above).
Number of hours per week: 10-20