The Yoga Recipe is looking for an E-commerce/Social Media Intern. The Social Media Intern serves as an integral member of The Yoga Recipe E-Commerce team. The role is primarily responsible for serving as the face of The Yoga Recipe online community. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to learn the ins-and-outs of an e-commerce business, understand startup culture first-hand, and develop the entrepreneurial skills needed to turn ideas and talents into viable ventures.
- Act as the face for The Yoga Recipe online community, responding to and engaging fans in conversation.
- Respond to & resolve all community inquiries that come in on all social platforms.
- Partner with Operations Officer in the day-to-day scheduling/execution of social media content, creating posts to support E-Commerce and Brand/Public Relations objectives on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Assist with social media campaigns, tracking and reporting results/analytics, and contributing to weekly status reports and partner calls.
- Designing and creating original social media content that is in line with brand and supports social media strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years customer service experience
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS and studying the fields of Marketing, Business, Advertising, Market Research, Design, Journalism, E-Commerce, Social Media, or other related field required.
- Excellent Copywriting skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms – Photoshop, WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram.
- Proven ability to establish, foster, and maintain relationships.
- Knowledge of yoga a HUGE plus
- Ability to design and create content in Photoshop (we will provide the software)
- minimum 4 month commitment and up to a 12 month assignment; potential for a full-time position available.
- Ability to work a scheduled (remotely allowed) 10 hours/week
- Position to start February 10, 2014
- Stipend payment available and determined by experience and commitment
- Complimentary yoga classes available
- 1 – 60 minute professional goal-coaching session
Contact Kara Pendl at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and for more information.