Marketing and Digital Communications Intern
Overview: With this marketing internship, you’ll gain experience working in a face-paced startup environment. You’ll be a member of a digital marketing team with autonomy over your projects and flexibility to bring original ideas to your work.
20 Hours/ week
Flexible work schedule
Unpaid with opportunities for advancement
– Manage Compost Pedallers Twitter, facebook, and instagram accounts
– Assist with blog and email newsletter content creation
– Assist in the organization of email lists and the production of email campaigns
-Assist with press releases and media relations
– Experience managing social media accounts
– Strong writing skills
– Work well in a team AND have confidence taking responsibility over individual projects
– High energy and positive outlook with a can-do attitude
– Have a basic knowledge of composting and an interest in learning more
– Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
The purpose of this internship is to help document and standardize the way we do things in order to make our team more effective and make our program more easily replicated. You will also be providing general support for the operations team to ensure successful compost collections.
– Work with operations team to produce and update written instructions for various operational processes.
– Assist with route creation.
– Assist with data management.
We are looking for a process-oriented, self-starter who is passionate, organized and good with numbers.
-Strong written and verbal communicative skills
-Strong analytical skills
-Passion for sustainability and making a difference.
-Must be currently enrolled in a university and working toward a degree
-Must have availability for 15-20 hours a week
-Must have reliable transportation and a computer