Ready or not, the Spring semester is upon us.
That means it’s time to put the finishing touches on your syllabus, get your Canvas course up and running, make sure all your slideshows are finished, and so much more.
In addition to the thousands of things on your to-do list, here are a few resources that will help you start the semester strong.
Don’t Forget! Before the first day of classes you may need to:
- Merge sections, Copy a course, and more
- Contact me to install apps in your Canvas course:
- EHR Tutor
- UT Box
- DON’T FORGET TO PUBLISH YOUR COURSE!
- Visit the brand new Canvas training center
If you’re interested in using Proctorio, click here to get started.
Here are some additional resources to help get your semester off to a great start:
- Add UTInstapoll to your Canvas course
- 3 Strategies to Get Students to Read Your Syllabus
- Give Your Canvas Course a “Facelift”
- Take Your Slideshows to the Next Level
And if you’re new to the School of Nursing and/or our 1st-floor classrooms, here are some resources to help you get more comfortable with the new technology: