Facebook Public Policy Externship Fall 2017
• Ability to commit up to 40 hours per week in our Washington D.C. office.
• Previous internship or professional experience in policy, research, communications, or government
• Demonstrated interest in politics, public policy, and technology.
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully.
• Experience in the Internet technology industry a plus.
• Passion for Facebook and online communication a must!
Deadline to submit application is May 5, 2017.