For years, we at CDF-Texas have been honored to welcome dozens of talented college and graduate-level students to our internship program. Along with CDF-Texas staff, our interns ensure Texas children have the resources, support, and institutions to become our state’s next generation of advocates and leaders.
We are proud to house an intentional and structured internship program where students get firsthand experience with
- professional advocacy,
- affecting policy change,
- working with young people,
- and more.
In addition to this experience, our program connects interns to one of the most powerful networks in the nonprofit world.
Interns are vital to CDF-Texas’s work, and we are pleased to play a role in supporting the next generation of advocates.
Spring 2023 Internships
Health Care Policy Intern (graduate students preferred)
Internship and Application Details
- Timeframe: Spring 2023 term
- Time Commitment: 15 to 20 hours/week
- Compensation: $15/hour for up to 20 hours/week
- Deadline: Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis, with a final deadline of December 5th at 11:59pm
This internship will be remote with the possibility of hybrid work.
- Application Form
- Cover Letter
Finalists will be asked to interview and submit a professional writing sample.