To create really great websites you must learn some HTML. Editing the code is required in order to include abbreviations or foreign characters. Visit the HTML page on on our General Web Instruction site to learn the code and better understand what you see when you click on the Source button, .
Common Reasons to Edit the Source Code in Drupal
- Left & Right Image Alignment (includes how to create multiple rows of content with floated images)
- Adding a Caption to an Image
- Fix for word wrapping in narrow columns
- Hide on Desktop or Hide on Mobile
- Linking to Another Spot on the Page
- Add non-visible link context
- Code acronyms and abbreviations to be read correctly by screen readers
- Code foreign languages to be read correctly by screen readers
Check out the tutorials on Code Academy.