If you have any questions about Canvas, Zoom, or anything else teaching or technology-related, please contact me at your convenience.
2023 Technology-Enhanced Learning Symposium
- May 18 – 19, 2023 | Zoom and In-Person
STEM Equity Video Resource Library
- If you’re looking for resources to help encourage discussions about equity (in STEM and beyond) the videos in this Canvas course may help.
MyClassroom – Your UT Classroom Resource Guide
- This page will help you get to know the existing technology in your classroom(s)
- And if you’d like to schedule a 1-on-1 walk through of any Nursing classroom, please contact me at your convenience.
- Search for a room: https://classrooms.la.utexas.edu/search
- Make sure to update to latest release
- Breakout Rooms 100 enabled for all accounts
- Zoom Network Connectivity Tool
- Time remaining timer support for recurring meetings
- Create breakout rooms based on poll results
- May 22, 2023 – Qualtrics surveys must meet accessibility standards. Any prior accessibility exceptions granted to Qualtrics survey creators will be removed on this date.
- It is recommended that faculty, staff and students, who have created surveys, review existing survey accessibility if future use is planned.
Resources for Students
- UTSON Student Academic Support
- The UT Student Success tool can simplify use of Canvas course data and messaging to help prevent students from falling behind.
- Sanger Learning Center