Ready or not, Summer is nearly over and the Fall semester is upon us.
That means it time to put the finishing touches on your syllabus, get your Canvas course up and running, make sure all your slideshows are finished, and so much more.
Well, in addition to the 10,000 other things on your to-do list, here are a few resources that will help you start the semester strong.
Don’t Forget! Before the first day of classes you may need to:
- Merge sections, Copy a course, and more
- Contact me to install apps in your Canvas course:
- EHR Tutor
- UT Box
- DON’T FORGET TO PUBLISH YOUR COURSE!
Here are some additional resources to help get your semester off to a great start:
- 3 Strategies to Get Students to Read Your Syllabus
- Give Your Canvas Course a “Facelift”
- Take Your Slideshows to the Next Level
- How to Record Audio or Video or of Lectures
And if you’re new to the School of Nursing and/or our 1st-floor classrooms, here are some resources to help you get more comfortable with the new technology: